Dr Teal's Melatonin Sleep Soak with Essential Oil Blend combines Pure Epsom Salt, which has long been known to help revitalize tired, achy muscles while with Melatonin, a hormone that helps regulate sleep and wake cycles. A blend of Lavender and Chamomile essential oils help reduce stress and encourage relaxation, promoting a better nights sleep.
A product has an independent third-party certification on pack or unqualified on-pack marketing claim relating to being cruelty-free and/or not tested on animals.
Recommended for Normal Skin.
- Dr Teal's Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution soothes the body and provides the ideal opportunity to relax in a warm bath, quiet the mind, de-stress and revitalize skin
- Melatonin promotes a better nights sleep while lavender and chamomile essential oils help relieve stress
- Dr Teal‚Äôs Soaking Solution combines Pure Epsom Salt, which has long been known to revitalize tired, achy muscles, with essential oils to soothe the senses and help provide relief from stress
- Soak for 20 minutes for relief of sore muscles. Be sure to combine with your favorite Dr Teal's Foaming Bath
- Our bags feature a VELCRO Brand enclosure to make resealing your Epsom salts easier, quicker and sturdier than ever
- Made in the USA, paraben and phthalate free and never tested on animals
Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt), Fragrance (Parfum), Ormens Multicaulis Extract (Chamomile), Lavnadula Hybrida Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil (Patchouli), Melatonin.
How to Use: To promote a better night's sleep: At bedtime, pour at least 2 cups of Dr Teal's melatonin sleep soak under warm, running bath water and soak for 20 minutes. Let the rich minerals soak away discomfort caused by sore muscles. Take deep breaths to soothe your body and mind. To elevate your sleep routine, add a generous pour of Dr Teal's melatonin foaming bath for a relaxing bubble bath.
Caution: Hot or warm soaks should not be used by individuals with diabetes, except on advice of physician. Do not ingest. Use only as directed. Keep out of the reach of children. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Consult a physician if irritation persists. If product enters the eye, wash out thoroughly with plenty of clean water. For external use only. Do not ingest.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.