It maintains hair's moisture and hydrates and softens curls while encouraging shape and definition. It features a refreshing, clean scent, A low-lathering cleanser for dry, fine curls with a lightweight moisture-preserving blend that leaves curls soft, defined and bouncy DevaCurl Low-Poo Delight Mild Lather Cleanser for Lightweight Moisture,12 fl. oz.
- It maintains hair's moisture and hydrates and softens curls while encouraging shape and definition
- It features a refreshing, clean scent
- A low-lathering cleanser for dry, fine curls with a lightweight moisture-preserving blend that leaves curls soft, defined and bouncy
- Free of parabens, sulfates and silicones, the range of cleansers and conditioners infuses strands with moisture without harsh additives
- Ringlets aren't always easy to tame, so DevaCurl created a collection formulated for curly, wavy and chemically processed hair
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Coco-Betaine, Disodium Edta, Disodium Phosphate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium-10, Polyquaternium-39, Polyquaternium-7, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Phosphate, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum/Fragrance, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Linalool
Use DevaCurl's scrub in/scrub out method. Apply to your scalp and scrub in with your fingertips. Scrub out while rinsing thoroughly. Follow with conditioner
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.