Get a natural look from covergirl trublend pressed powder. The silky-smooth formula contains skin-brightening pigments and glides on for a smooth, even finish. This mineral powder is dermatologically tested and suitable for sensitive skin, so everyone can put their best face forward. (packaging may vary).
- This silky-smooth formula contains skin-brightening pigments & glides on for a smooth, even finish & a natural look. This easy-to-apply mineral powder is dermatologically tested and suitable for sensitive skin, so everyone can put their best face forward
- This formula adapts to your skin tone for a natural, no-makeup look. Specially designed to work with the trublend collection; select your concealer, then look for the corresponding foundation, blush, and powder! Natural and even coverage won‚Äôt clog pores
- Whether you are going for a classic look that's the foundation of your style, trying an advanced technique, looking for a skin treatment or just to treat your skin, covergirl makeup has the professional quality makeup to enhance your natural radiance
- Covergirl makeup gives you the makeup you need to be who you are. Fill your makeup bag with covergirl products for eyes, lips, and face. Covergirl makeup helps you achieve the perfect brows, lashes, lips and contouring to show off your individual style
- Covergirl has your makeup needs covered with a wide range of makeup from mascara, eyeliner, & eyeshadow to lipstick, lip liner & lip gloss to blush, foundation & powder. There's a covergirl product for every style & look. Covergirl: i am what i make up
Light shades: talc, zinc stearate, kaolin, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, mineral oil, quaternium-15, sodium dehydroacetate, dimethicone, propylparaben, methylparaben, bht, titanium dioxide, iron oxides may contain: ultramarines dark shades: talc, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, polyethylene, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, calcium silicate, quaternium-15, sodium dehydroacetate, dimethicone, propylparaben, methylparaben, bht, lauroyl lysine, iron oxides, mica may contain: ultramarines.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.