Turn up the volume with COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Waterproof Mascara. See the difference as it gives you 10x more volume instantly, thanks to the volume-boosting formula for dramatic volume. Sport dramatic lashes come rain or shine with LashBlast‚Äôs waterproof technology. This mascara is easy to remove with COVERGIRL Clean Makeup Remover. Best of all, it does not smear and is touchable, so your lush, volumized lashes last all day long.
- LashBlast Volume Waterproof Mascara instantly provides up to 10x more volume than bare lashes
- Achieve a big, bold lash look that lasts all day
- The LashBlast volume-boosting, hypoallergenic formula and brush are designed to max out every lash
- Black is the perfect shade for any eye color and skin tone
- Pair with COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner and truNaked Shadow Palettes
- 400% corner-to-corner volume
- New Lash Styler finds and transforms even small lashes
- Removes easily with soap and water
Petroleum Distillates, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Tall Oil Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Panthenol, Tocopherol Phenoxyethanol, Talc, Iron Oxides, May Contain/Peut Contenir: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.
Hold brush as close as possible to base of lashes, and wiggle it as you move it up through lashes to reach every lash.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.