It extend your fresh, natural look with this luxurious powder. It helps to stop oily shine and utilizes clean Noxzema ingredients. A translucent, lightweight powder, it sets your makeup beautifully for a flawless finish.
- Contains one container of COVERGIRL Professional Loose Finishing Powder in a Translucent Light tone. This face powder sets your makeup while helping control shine, so you'll look fresh & natural. Wear it alone or over your favorite COVERGIRL foundation
- You know that clean, ageless skin is the foundation of a fabulous look and COVERGIRL foundations, powders, and concealers make it simple. Whatever your look, COVERGIRL makeup will outlast your longest day, keeping your face radiant and natural looking
- Whether you are going for a classic look that's the foundation of your style, trying an advanced technique, looking for a skin treatment or just to treat your skin, COVERGIRL makeup has the professional quality makeup to enhance your natural radiance
- COVERGIRL makeup gives you the makeup you need to be who you are. Fill your makeup bag with COVERGIRL products for eyes, lips, and face. COVERGIRL makeup helps you achieve the perfect brows, lashes, lips and contouring to show off your individual style
- COVERGIRL has your makeup needs covered with a wide range of makeup from mascara, eyeliner, & eyeshadow to lipstick, lip liner & lip gloss to blush, foundation & powder. There's a COVERGIRL product for every style & look. COVERGIRL- I am what I make up
Talc, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Calcium Silicate, Zinc Stearate, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Camphor, Mineral Oil, Menthol, Isopropyl Myristate, Propylparaben, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Methylparaben, Quaternium-15, Bht, Mica, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Ultramarines.
Wear alone or over foundation to help your look last.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.