- COVERGIRL Classic Brush: Soft powder blush that adds a natural shimmer and brushes on smoothly for a natural-looking color. Soft, blendable cheek color that comes in an easy-to-carry compact; comes with mini blush brush for easy application on the go
- POWDER BLUSH: Smile and sweep color onto the apples of the cheeks with a blush brush for a natural looking flush that follows the contours of your face and lasts for hours. Each portable mini-compact gives you a natural makeup look. It's the way to glow
- Whether you are going for a classic look that's the foundation of your style, trying an advanced technique, looking for a skin treatment or just to treat your skin, COVERGIRL makeup has the professional quality makeup to enhance your natural radiance
- COVERGIRL makeup gives you the makeup you need to be who you are. Fill your makeup bag with COVERGIRL products for eyes, lips, and face. COVERGIRL makeup helps you achieve the perfect brows, lashes, lips and contouring to show off your individual style
- COVERGIRL has your makeup needs covered with a wide range of makeup products for eyes that pop, glossier lips, a flawless foundation. Whatever your beauty needs may be, there's a COVERGIRL product for every style & look. COVERGIRL: I am what I make up
Talc, Calcium Silicate, Mineral Oil, Cetyl Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Octyl Hydroxystearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Polyoxymethylene Urea, Fragrance/Parfum, Quaternium-15, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Camphor, Menthol, Propylparaben, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Methylparaben, Bht, Mica, Titanium Dioxide. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Carmine, Red 6 Lake, Ultramarines, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Tin Oxide.
Sweep brush lightly over product then apply color to apple of cheek and sweep upward and outward.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.