1 nail care unit, 3 refills, 1 AA battery. 1 File. 2 Buff. 3 Shine. Natural looking shiny nails, effortlessly. Ergonomic design for use on both toe and fingernails. Two speed settings. Complement your foot care routine with our specially designed Pedi Perfect foot care range. Health. Hygiene. Home. Made in China.
- The Amope Nail System is the perfect and effortless way to keep your toe nails and finger nails shiny and natural looking
- Battery operated with 1 AA battery (included). To power the device, REMOVE & DISCARD the red plastic film from the base of the product where batteries are housed
- Kit includes 3 different insert heads that easily attach for a simple 3 step system: fill, buff, and shine nails effortlessly.
- Safely and effectively removes common warts
- Easy-to-use gel formula for precise application
- Ingredients include salicylic acid, alcohol, camphor, and castor oil
- Not for individuals with diabetes or poor blood circulation
- Please read all label information on delivery
Active ingredient - Purpose. Salicylic Acid 17% w/w - Wart remover.
Inactive ingredients: Alcohol, Camphor, Castor Oil, Ethyl Acetate, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Hypophosphorous Acid, Isopropanol, Nitrocellulose, Polysorbate 80, Silicon Dioxide.
Wash affected area. May soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes. Dry area thoroughly. By squeezing tube gently, apply one drop at a time to sufficiently cover each wart. Let dry.
Repeat this procedure once or twice daily as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks.
Safety Warning: For external use only.
Do not use: On irritated skin or on any area that is infected or reddened.
On moles, birthmarks, warts with hair growing from them, genital warts or warts on the face or mucous membranes. If you have diabetes or poor blood circulation.
When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into the eye, flush with water for 15 minutes.
Avoid inhaling vapors. Stop use and ask a doctor if discomfort persists. Extremely flammable. Keep away from fire and flame. Cap tube tightly and store at room temperature away from heat. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.