- Patented calcium, lime, and rust Remover for cleaning multiple surfaces including stainless steel, glass, fiberglass, ceramic, porcelain, chrome, cement, stucco, brick and more
- Powerful non-toxic formulation effective on hardest of lime and calcium buildup
- Great for cleaning coffee pots, coffee makers, commercial washing machines, dishwashers, vinyl siding, sinks, toilets, humidifiers and filters, hard water stains; for use with pressure washers
- Patented calcium, lime, and rust remover for cleaning multiple surfaces including stainless steel, glass, fiberglass, ceramic, porcelain, chrome, cement, stucco, brick and more
- Exceptional versatility, effectiveness, and economy in one product
- Safe for plumbing; Safe for use on light-colored grout; Septic safe; Biodegradable; Not harmful to nearby grass, shrubs, or vegetation
- 28 oz
- Light green liquid.
Remove calcium deposits from coffee pot decanters, glassware and tea pots. Removes lime scales from coffee makers, humidifiers, sinks, toilets and tubs. Removes rust stains from cement, chrome, metal, porcelain and stucco.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.