CeraVe Hydrating Mineral Sunscreen Face Sheer Tint SPF 30 provides UVA/UVB protection with 100%-mineral titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, forming a barrier on the surface of your skin to reflect the sun's rays. Mineral sunscreen for face with tint is non-greasy and suitable for sensitive skin. Facial sunscreen lotion seamlessly blends into all skin tones to offset the whitening effect of mineral sunscreen. Mineral face sunscreen with a tint is formulated with soothing niacinamide and hyaluronic acid to help retain skin's natural moisture -while leaving a sheer, natural finish that blends seamlessly with your skin. CeraVe sunscreen for face is allergy tested, non-comedogenic, fragrance-free, paraben-free, and developed with dermatologists.
- Oil-free 100% mineral face sunscreen with sheer tint
- Provides broad-spectrum SPF 30 protection with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide
- Tinted sunscreen formula features a universal tint that blends seamlessly into all skin tones
- CeraVe mineral face sunscreen provides a healthy glow without any white cast while leaving a sheer, natural finish
- Mineral sunscreen for face helps restore the protective skin barrier with ceramides
- Sunscreen with a tint helps retain skin's natural moisture with hyaluronic acid
- Awarded the Skin Cancer Foundation Daily Use Seal of Approval
- Developed with dermatologists
- Titanium dioxide and zinc oxide are 100% mineral sunscreen filters that form a protective layer on the skin to help reflect the sun's rays
- Ceramides help restore skin's natural barrier and lock in moisture
- Hyaluronic acid helps retain skin's natural moisture
- Niacinamide helps calm the skin
CeraVe is the #1 dermatologist recommended skincare brand*. Whether you need products for your sensitive, oily, acne-prone, combination or normal skin, need a soothing moisturizer for your baby, have specific skin concerns, like eczema or psoriasis, or just want a hydrating serum or anti-aging cream, CeraVe can help. The CeraVe story began in 2005 after experts noticed that many skin conditions such as acne, eczema, psoriasis and dry skin all had one thing in common: a compromised skin barrier. Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe offers a complete line of skincare products that contain three essential ceramides enhanced with a revolutionary delivery system to help restore the skin's natural protective barrier.
Made in United States of America
- Can be used on its own or as an SPF 30 makeup primer
- Apply CeraVe Hydrating Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Face with Sheer Tint liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide - 5.5 % (Sunscreen), Zinc Oxide - 10 % (Sunscreen)
Inactive Ingredients: WATER, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, ISOHEXADECANE, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, ETHYLENE/ACRYLIC ACID COPOLYMER, TRIETHANOLAMINE, SILICA, POLY C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE, STEARIC ACID, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, CARBOMER, NIACINAMIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, SALICYLIC ACID, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, CHOLESTEROL, ALUMINUM STEARATE, ALUMINA, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, IRON OXIDES, PHENOXYETHANOL, P-ANISIC ACID, CHLORPHENESIN, TOCOPHEROL, DISODIUM EDTA, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, CITRIC ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CAPRYLOYL SALICYLIC ACID, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DIETHYLHEXYL SYRINGYLIDENEMALONATE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, XANTHAN GUM, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses. Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.