CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser has a unique formula that cleanses, hydrates and helps restore the protective skin barrier with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II). The formula also contains hyaluronic acid to help retain skin's natural moisture. CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser removes dirt, oil and makeup and is gentle on skin. The cleanser is fragrance-free, non-comedogenic, non-drying and non-irritating. Suitable for use on the face, body, even hands.
- Hydrating face cleanser removes face makeup, dirt, and excess oil without stripping the skin of essential moisture
- Provides 24-hour hydration and leaves skin feeling soft and comfortable with a non-greasy feel
- Gentle lotion-based facial cleanser is suitable for the face, body and hands
- Helps restore the skin's protective barrier with ceramides
- Helps attract moisture to the skin with hyaluronic acid
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association
- Non-drying and non-irritating
- Non-comedogenic, fragrance-free, paraben-free and soap-free
- Ceramides help restore and maintain the skin's natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid attracts hydration to the skin's surface and helps dry skin retain moisture
- MVE Technology, a patented delivery system, continually releases moisturizing ingredients
CeraVe is the #1 dermatologist recommended skincare brand*. Whether you need products for your sensitive, oily, acne-prone, combination or normal skin, need a soothing moisturizer for your baby, have specific skin concerns, like eczema or psoriasis, or just want a hydrating serum or anti-aging cream, CeraVe can help. The CeraVe story began in 2005 after experts noticed that many skin conditions such as acne, eczema, psoriasis and dry skin all had one thing in common: a compromised skin barrier. Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe offers a complete line of skincare products that contain three essential ceramides enhanced with a revolutionary delivery system to help restore the skin's natural protective barrier.
*IQVIA, ProSource Survey, Q1-Q4 2020
Made in United States(of US and/or imported ingredients)
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG-40 STEARATE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, CARBOMER, GLYCERYL STEARATE, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CHOLESTEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL, DISODIUM EDTA, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, TOCOPHEROL, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, XANTHAN GUM, CETYL ALCOHOL, POLYSORBATE 20, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN
1. Wet skin with lukewarm water
2. Massage hydrating face cleanser into skin in a gentle, circular motion
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.