Help soothe, smooth and soften your lips with this Carmex Daily Care Moisturizing Fresh Cherry Lip Balm Stick. Lip balm with SPF 15 helps protect against sunburn when the lip balm with SPF is applied as directed. Water resistant up to 80 minutes, the flavored lip balm keeps your lips protected while you swim. Smooth on this Fresh Cherry lip balm for a burst of fruitiness any time of day. Use Carmex lip balm with sunscreen for on-the-go lip care. Apply this Fresh Cherry lip balm 15 minutes before sun exposure and reapply the lip balm with sunscreen every 2 hours or after 80 minutes of activity.
- One 0.15 oz Carmex Daily Care Moisturizing Lip Balm Stick with SPF 15, Fresh Cherry Lip Balm
- Lip balm with SPF 15 sunscreen to help protect lips
- Carmex lip balm is water-resistant for up to 80 minutes to help keep your lips protected while you swim or stay active outdoors
- Lip moisturizer in Fresh Cherry lip balm flavor
- Packaged in a convenient lip balm stick that is easy to take with you for on-the-go lip care
- Made in United States
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating; immediately after towel drying; at least every 2 hours. Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.