Sensitive skin requires especially soothing skin care, like this soothing blend of Rice Extract and Aloe, coupled with the qualities of Cotton Extract so you can enjoy intense, everyday hydration‚Äîwithout the harsh irritants. Packaging may vary.
- Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream in a 1.8 oz bottle
- Clinically shown to provide all-day hydration without causing redness or irritation
- Cotton Extract softens and helps shield skin from potential irritants
- Cotton Extract: Softening Cotton Extract helps skin replenish its outer layer and minimize the effects of potential irritants such as harsh soaps or cleansers. Making it the natural ingredient to pick for sensitive skin care. Formulated for Sensitive Skin
- 98.8% Natural Origin, Dermatologist Tested, Formulated without Fragrance, Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum, and SLS
Water helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, CI 77947 (zinc oxide), zea mays (corn) starch, gossypium herbaceum (cotton) flower extract, oryza sativa (rice) extractbeta vulgaris (beet, extrait de racine de betterave) root extract, artemisia umbelliformis extract, euphrasia officinalis extract, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, saccharum officinarum (sugar cane, extrait de canne a sucre) extract aloe barbadensis leaf juice, jojoba esters, hydrolyzed jojoba esters, kaolin, lecithin, sucrose, fructose, glucose, inositol, citric acid, benzoic acid, trehalose, xanthan gum glyceryl laurate, potassium sorbate, sucrose stearate, sucrose polystearate, sodium benzoate, sodium stearoyl lactylate, sodium PCA, alcohol denat., phenoxyethanol
Use daily after cleansing with Sensitive Facial Cleanser. Gently smooth over face and neck.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.