Breathe Right Original Clear Nasal Strips work to instantly open your nose for nasal congestion relief you can feel right away. Breathe Right nasal strips alleviate your nasal congestion, whether from colds, allergies, or a deviated septum, by widening your nostrils, helping you take air in more easily. Each Breathe Right nasal strip is uniquely engineered with flexible ‚Äúspring-like‚Äù bands and sticks to the area right above the flare of each nostril. As the bands attempt to straighten back to their original shape, they gently lift the sides of the nose - instantly opening your nose for immediate relief. Breathe Right Original Clear nasal strips feature a hypoallergenic, flexible, non-porous, clear, material almost unnoticeable to the eye specially made for those with sensitive skin. Additionally, the Original Clear nasal strips can be used anytime, anywhere: as your go-to snoring strips, offering snoring relief, or being great to use during exercise, allowing for better breathing while working out or playing sports. It stays put, no matter the activity. Breathe Right Clear Small/Medium Drug-Free Nasal Strips for Congestion Relief - 30ct
- Instant Relief
- Opens your nose to relieve nasal congestion by increasing nasal airflow. Breathe Right strips provide you with stuffy nose relief to help you breathe better.
- Snoring Relief - Breathe Right nasal strips are a great solution for snoring due to nasal congestion, widening your nostrils to help you take air in more easily. Sleep better. Snore less.
- A Perfect Fit - Our small/ medium size nasal strips work best for most adults and adolescents.
- For Sensitive Skin
- Our Original Clear strips are hypoallergenic, flexible, non‚Äëporous, and manufactured using 3M materials. They are made to stay put, no matter the activity.
- Use Anytime, Anywhere
- Our small/medium, clear nasal strips are almost unnoticeable to the eye and aren‚Äôt just for the bedroom. Use at work, at the gym, wherever you are - and take in air more easily.
Packaging of this product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions
Please read enclosed instructions before use
Breathe Right is not intended to treat Sleep Apnea
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.