Boogie Wipes¬Æ saline nose wipes are made with a patented, non-medicated natural and sterile saline formula, which dissolves kids' dried boogers and helps provide relief during cold, flu and allergy seasons and everyday irritation. Recommended by parents and pediatricians alike, Boogie Wipes are a gentle, easy alternative to dry tissues and can soothe even the most tender and sensitive noses. Since they are made with natural saline, these wipes are great for all ages - from congested infants and newborns to stuffy toddlers, even grown adults! Saline is naturally occurring in the earth and body and pediatricians regularly recommend its use for breaking up and clearing out snot, so you can rest assured your child‚Äôs cold or congestion symptoms will be relieved. Boogie Wipes also soothe and moisturize skin and noses with Aloe, Chamomile, and Vitamin E. Simple, easy-to-use and made with fun, 100% natural fragrances, these kid-friendly wipes encourage kids to blow their own nose. Boogie Wipes products are safe for all ages, can be used as often as needed and were created by moms for moms. Made with love in the USA and manufactured by ELEEO BRANDS.
Formulated without phthalates: A product either carries an unqualified on-pack statement indicating that the product is free from phthalates, or carries an unqualified on-pack statement "no phthalates."
Formulated without parabens: A product either carries an unqualified on-pack statement indicating that the product is free from parabens, or carries an unqualified on-pack statement "no parabens."
Formulated without sulfates: A product either carries an unqualified on-pack statement indicating that it does not contain sulfates (not added sulfates); or carries an unqualified on-pack statement "no sulfates" or "sulfate-free".
Restrictions apply; contact your insurance provider about plan allowances and requirements
- GENTLE SALINE WIPES FOR STUFFY NOSES¬Æ: Boogie Wipes¬Æ saline nose wipes are wet wipes made with natural saline, which is gentle on skin, helps clean and dissolve snot and boogers, and wipes away dirt and germs. They‚Äôre gentle enough to be used on noses, faces, fingers and toes whenever cleaning is necessary.
- SOFT & GENTLE: Soothe and moisturize with Aloe, Chamomile, and Vitamin E so wipes are extra soft, safe and gentle for all ages.
- MADE WITH NATURAL SALINE: Made with 0.9% isotonic saline, which is the same amount of saline that naturally occurs in the human body. Hypoallergenic and free of alcohol, parabens, and phthalates.
- RESEALABLE PACK: Hard, flip-top lid is resealable and perfect for having fresh wipes handy every day or on stuffy noses when allergy, cold and flu symptoms are at their worst.
- INVENTED BY MOMS: Invented by moms for moms, and also recommended by pediatricians!
- UNSCENTED: With no added fragrances.
Water/Eau (Naturally-Derived Ingredient), Sodium Chloride (Naturally-Derived Ingredient), Aloe (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice (Naturally-Derived Ingredient), Chamomile (Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria) Flower Extract (Naturally-Derived Ingredient), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Levulinic Acid (Naturally-Derived Ingredient), Glycerin (Naturally-Derived Ingredient), Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Benzoate.
Do not flush. Store at room temperature with lid tightly closed.
For external use only.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.