‚ÄòSnot Your Average Wipe : Boogie Wipes Saline Nose Wipes are made for exactly that. These unique wipes are made with saline to dissolve mucus and dried-on boogers caused by the common cold, allergies, and anything in between. Boogie Wipes saline nose wipes are recommended by parents and pediatricians alike to help keep your child‚Äôs nose from becoming dried out. Saline can help dissolve snot and mucus without harsh rubbing. In fact, doctors regularly recommend using saline to clear and clean the nasal cavity. Boogie Wipes Saline Nose Wipes are a gentle and effective alternative to your typical dry tissue.
Convenient Face and Nose Wipes That are Gentle Enough for Young Children
Colds and allergies can strike at any time, but children are especially vulnerable. In fact, colds are the most common illnesses among children of all ages, and they usually last around a week. Studies have shown that the average preschooler suffers nine colds a year while the average kindergartner suffers upwards of 12! When you‚Äôre on the go, it‚Äôs sometimes hard to keep up with your child‚Äôs runny nose. Running to the bathroom, finding a tissue, and cleaning your child‚Äôs face can be a process, especially when your child has a cold or allergies.
Boogie Wipes Saline Nose Wipes come in a resealable package that is easy to carry and keeps each wipe wet and ready to use when you need it. Each wipe is made with Spunlace technology, making Boogie Wipes strong and durable enough for the toughest dried-on boogers while being soft and comforting. Boogie Wipes are also free of alcohols, parabens, and phthalates and are infused with aloe, chamomile, and Vitamin E to make each wipe soothing and moisturizing. Help make your child‚Äôs cold a little more bearable with Boogie Wipes Saline Nose Wipes.
Building Brands, Creating Jobs, Changing Lives
- GENTLE SALINE WIPES FOR STUFFY NOSES¬Æ: Boogie Wipes¬Æ saline nose wipes are wet wipes made with natural saline, which is gentle on skin, helps clean and dissolve snot and boogers, and wipes away dirt and germs. They‚Äôre gentle enough to be used on noses, faces, fingers and toes whenever cleaning is necessary.
- SOFT & GENTLE: Soothe and moisturize with Aloe, Chamomile, and Vitamin E so wipes are extra soft, safe and gentle for all ages.
- MADE WITH NATURAL SALINE: Made with 0.9% isotonic saline, which is the same amount of saline that naturally occurs in the human body. Hypoallergenic and free of alcohol, parabens, and phthalates.
- RESEALABLE PACK: Hard, flip-top lid is resealable and perfect for having fresh wipes handy every day or on stuffy noses when allergy, cold and flu symptoms are at their worst.
- INVENTED BY MOMS: Invented by moms for moms, and also recommended by pediatricians!
- 100% NATURAL FRAGRANCE: Fresh fragrance is made of 100% naturally-derived ingredients.
INGREDIENTS: WATER/EAU*, SODIUM CHLORIDE**, ALOE (ALOE BARBADENSIS)LEAF JUICE*, CHAMOMILE (CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA MATRICARIA) FLOWEREXTRACT*, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE (VITAMIN E), LEVULINIC ACID*, GLYCERIN*,CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE*, SODIUM BENZOATE, FRAGRANCE/PARFUM* Naturally-derived ingredient / Ingr√©dient d'origine naturelle** Isotonic saline (0.9%) / solution saline isotonique (0.9%) Fragrance made from 100% natural ingredients / Parfum partir d'ingr√©dients 100% naturels
Ingredients: Water, Sodium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Gluconolactone, Sodium Citrate, Fragrance, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Aloe, Chamomile, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid.
Instructions: Use: For quick, effective clean-up and relief of stuck-on boogies (mucus) caused by the common cold and allergies. Unlike regular facial tissues, Boogie Wipes with saline prevent the nose from becoming dry & irritated.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.