Blistex Lip Ointment's Advanced Moisture System delivers penetrating medication in a unique formula to relieve cold sores and severe lip dryness. Beauty professionals also routinely use Blistex Lip Ointment to return a smooth texture to lips before applying lip color.
- Serious Relief: Blistex Lip Ointment contains 4 medications to provide relief from the pain, itching and discomfort of lip sores and blisters
- Serious Moisture: The moisture and emollient base in Blistex Lip Ointment hydrates and softens lip cells to alleviate cracking and seriously dry lips
Allantoin, Ammonium Hydroxide, Beeswax, Calcium Disodium EDTA, Calcium Hydroxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Flavors, Glycerin, Lanolin, Lauric Acid, Mineral Oil, Myristic Acid, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Parrafin, Petrolatum.
- Adults and children age 2 and over: Apply liberally to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 2 years old: Consult a doctor
When using as a lipstick base, apply liberally and leave on lips for five minutes. Then remove excess with a tissue before applying color.
Safety Warning: For external use only.
When using this product:
- Do not get into eyes
- Do not apply over large areas of the body or bandage
- Do not use on deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, serious burns
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.