Bausch and Lomb Ocuvite Eye Health Gummies are a tasty way to help protect your eye health. Lutein and Zeaxanthin help filter out harmful blue light. Not only does Ocuvite Eye Health Gummies include eye health nutrients such as Lutein and Zeaxanthin, it has antioxidants, such as Vitamin C and E, plus Zinc, that help protect your eyes against any cell damaging free radicals.
- OCUVITE EYE HEALTH GUMMIES: These gummy vitamins are carefully formulated to support your eye health, while also having a great tasting fruit flavor. These eye vitamins have Lutein & Zeaxanthin, as well as Vitamin C, Vitamin E, & Zinc.
- OCUVITE EYE VITAMINS: Ocuvite eye vitamins focus on one thing - supporting your eye health. With gummies, chewables, formulas with the benefits of a daily multivitamin & eye vitamins for adults over 50, Ocuvite supports your eyes at all ages of adulthood.
- EYE VITAMINS FOR HEALTHY EYES: Bausch + Lomb carries a full line ocular supplements with vitamins, minerals and nutrients that promote eye health, including Ocuvite eye vitamins for general eye health and PreserVision for age-related eye health concerns.
- BAUSCH + LOMB EYE CARE EXPERTS: In 1853, John Jacob Bausch opened an optical good store in Rochester, New York. Since then, Bausch + Lomb has continued to focus on innovation and quality in eye care products, from contact lenses to lubricant eye drops.
- BAUSCH + LOMB EYE SUPPLEMENTS: Eye health is more than good vision and at Bausch + Lomb, we're focused on all aspects of healthy eyes. Try our eye health vitamins and supplements if you've used supplements from Smarty Pants, iCaps, Trunature, or Viteyes.
Lutein (marigold flower extract), Zeaxanthin (marigold flower extract), corn syrup, sucrose, water, gelatin, natural flavors, citric acid, vegetable juice (color), pectin, coconut oil, carnauba wax
Adults: Take two gummies daily as directed. Do not exceed suggested use. Store at room temperature.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.