Eye irrigating solution. Cleans, refreshes, soothes. For daily or emergency eye cleansing. Sterile eye cup enclosed. Soothes burning, stinging, irritated eyes. Removes pollen, ragweed, and dust. Removes chlorinated water.
- Helps relieve eye irritation, discomfort
- Removes foreign material & pollutants
- Sterile eye cup enclosed
Boric acid, purified water, sodium borate and sodium chloride; preserved with edetate disodium 0.025% and sorbic acid 0.1%.
- Remove contact lenses before using.
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination.
- Replace cap after use.
- For Emergency Use: A sterile solution to flush irritants from eyes
- For Everyday Use: Gently cleanses and refreshes your eyes
Safety Warning: Do not use if imprinted neckband is not intact.
Do not use:
- If you have open wounds in or near the eyes, and get medical help right away.
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye.
- Condition worsens or persists.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.