Good For the Skin. Bad for the Bug. Badger’s Anti-Bug Shake & Spray is a totally organic & natural bug spray repellent. Using pure essential oils to naturally keep bugs, mosquitoes and insects away from you and your family. Based on our effective and popular Anti-Bug Balm formula, this organic Shake & Spray bug repellent naturally repels insects with the pleasant aroma of Citronella, Rosemary, and Wintergreen essential oils. Badger Shake & Spray contains no DEET, petroleum products, or synthetic chemicals, and has been independently lab tested for efficacy - so it's safe and effective for the whole family! The sturdy, lightweight aluminum bottle is easily recyclable.
- Natural repellent - repels insects naturally with the pleasant aroma of citronella, rosemary, and wintergreen essential oils
- Safe and effective - no synthetic chemicals, DEET, or petroleum products, so it's safe for the whole family
- Perfect for outdoor enthusiasts - protect yourself on your next outdoor adventure of hiking, camping, beaching days, outdoor dining, or sports!
- Directions - shake well before each use and spray directly on entire area of skin to ensure protection
- Convenient packaging - aluminum bottle is sturdy and lightweightmaking it easy to tote around and for traveling
23% Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, 10% Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil and Essential Oils of 4% Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella), 2% Cedrus Deodara (Cedar), 2% Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass), 1.5% Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary), 1% Pelagonium Graveolens (Geranium), 1% Mentha Piperita (Peppermint).
Shake well before each use. Spray directly on entire area of skin to be protected. Reapply as needed. For sensitive skin, apply a small amount of the product to test before full use.
Safety Warning: Adult supervision is recommended when using this product on children. Keep out of eyes and keep off broken or unhealthy skin.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.