AXE White Label Night Body Wash is designed to wake you up and keep you smelling fresh no matter what the day brings. Featuring a cool rush of grapefruit, lavender, cedarwood, and praline notes, AXE White Label is a fresh, sweet, and earthy scent. The AXE White Label Night Body Wash for men will get you clean and fresh so you feel your best.
- No. 1 Male Body Wash brand in the world
- Invigorating AXE Dark Temptation Body Wash in 16 fluid ounce bottle
- Sweet fragrance of AXE Dark Temptation combines a blend of hot chocolate, amber, and red peppercorn
- Refreshing fragrance to kick off or end your day
- Designed to leave you feeling refreshed and smelling good
Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, PPG-9, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Caramel.
- Squeeze out shower gel onto your AXE shower tool or into your hands
- Rub together to lather and apply to your body for a refreshing clean
- After you've rinsed and dried, apply your favorite AXE deodorant or daily fragrance
Safety Warning: Avoid contact with eyes.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.