Help keep your hair looking strong and healthy with Aveeno Sunflower Oil Blend Conditioner. Oat is the first ingredient in this fresh blend infused with natural oils to help soothe your scalp and nourish your strands. This conditioner is crafted with deep moisturizing and hydrating ingredients that are designed to hydrate, soften and strengthen dry, frizzy hair that has been damaged by the sun or a styling regimen. Free of sulfated surfactants, dyes and parabens.
- REPAIR REMEDY: Designed to soothe your scalp and nourish your strands from root to tip‚ÄîAveeno Sunflower Oil Blend Conditioner helps revive heat-damaged hair so it's soft, moisturized and healthy looking
- NATURE'S INGREDIENTS: Hydrate, soften and strengthen dull, dry hair with this scalp-soothing blend infused with sunflower oil and oat as its first ingredient
- FREE OF: Aveeno Sunflower Oil Blend Conditioner is made with simple ingredients from simpler times, that's why it's free of sulfated surfactants, dyes and parabens
- INSPIRED SCENTS: Aveeno Sunflower Oil Blend Conditioner's fragrance is bright with notes of red currant, sugared peony and vanilla
- APPLY, WAIT, RINSE: After shampooing, apply generously to hair, working through to ends and rinse after 3‚Äì5 minutes. For the best results, use Aveeno Sunflower Oil Blend Shampoo beforehand
Colloidal Oatmeal Extract, Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Disunfloweroylethyl Dimonium Chloride, Sunflower Seed Oil Glycerides, Ppg-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Dimethicone, Polyquaternium-47, Steareth-20, Lauryl Lactyl Lactate, Disodium Edta, Isopropyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum).
After shampooing, apply conditioner generously to hair, working through to ends. Wait 3-5 minutes. Rinse hair thoroughly. Good for 18 months once opened.
WARNING: USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES. IF CONTACT OCCURS RINSE IMMEDIATELY. KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN. FOR BEST RESULTS USE IN CONJUNCTION WITH OTHER AVEENO PRODUCTS.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.