If you have an infant or toddler, you probably know what diaper rash looks like. Red, bumpy, chafed skin is no fun for babies or their parents! A+D Original Ointment for diaper rash is a smart addition to your collection of baby skincare products. Safe to use at every diaper change, it's easy to apply and gentle on tender bottoms. A+D ointment helps prevent diaper rash by forming a protective barrier to help seal out wetness. It is also useful on your own skin and lips to provide soothing relief to chapped and chafed skin.
- Pediatrician recommended: a+d original ointment is a top choice among baby skincare products recommended by pediatricians
- Treats and prevents diaper rash: lanolin and petrolatum combine to soothe and prevent diaper rash and sore bottom for your precious baby
- Protects sensitive skin: a+d ointment, containing lanolin and petrolatum, is a skin protectant, especially formulated to protect chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
- Easy to apply: you don't need an applicator or spatula to apply a+d to rash. This gentle formula is smooth and spreads evenly
- Relieves your chapped skin and lips: not just for babies with sore bottoms, this cream with lanolin can also be used to treat your chafed skin and lips, too
Active ingredients - purpose: lanolin 15.5% - diaper rash ointment. Petrolatum 53.4% - skin protectant. Inactive ingredients: cod liver oil (contains vitamin a & vitamin d), fragrance, light mineral oil, microcrystalline wax, paraffin.
For skin protectant use apply as needed. For diaper rash use: Change wet and soiled diapers promptly. Cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry. Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime When exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
For external use only. When using this product: Do not get into eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if: Condition worsens. Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Do not use on: Deep or puncture wounds. Animal bites. Serious burns. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.