- Made in China
- Kills 99% of Germs
- Infused with Tea Tree Oil, Aloe, and Moisturizes to Condition Skin
- Paraben Free
- Gluten Free
Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skin that could cause disease.
Recommended for repeated use.
What It Is:
A bundle of four travel-friendly, moisturizing, hand sanitizer that gently purifies and disinfects skin on contact. Use as a deodorizer in the air to enjoy a garden-fresh scent of roses.
Why It's Good For You:
This quick-drying and moisturizing formula effectively kills 99.99% of illness causing germs and bacteria. Enriched with naturally-derived Tea Tree Oil, Aloe Vera, and moisturizers to condition skin.
- Key Ingredients: Calming Rose Aroma , Soothing Tea Tree Oil, Nourishing Aloe Vera, Moisturizers to condition the skin
Ethyl alcohol 80% v/v
Inactive Ingredients: Water, fragrance, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, portulaca oleracea extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citric acid, butylene glycol, red 40 (CI 16035)
- Spray enough product on hands to cover completely
- Rub hands together until thoroughly dry
- Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product
- Store below 110° F (43° C)
- May discolor certain fabrics or surfaces
- Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame
- For external use only - do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product do not use in or near the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
- Stop use and ask a doctor: if irritation or rash occurs and lasts
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
The product descriptions and instructions provided by vitabox.com are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by vitabox.com for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.