Orajel Maximum Toothache Relief Double Medicated Gel formula delivers 2 times more active ingredients versus single medicated oral pain products for instant oral pain relief.
- 20% Benzocaine to relieve oral pain (the most available without a prescription)
- Fast-acting relief
- Antiseptic to help prevent infection
- #1 Oral Pain Reliever for Toothaches
Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics.
- Cut open tip of tube on score mark
- Adults and children 2 years of age and over
- Apply a small amount of product to the affected area. Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a physician or healthcare provider
- Children under 12 years of age; Should be supervised in the use of this product
- Children under 2 years of age; Ask a physician or healthcare provider
- See package for complete Drug Facts
Do not use:
- more than directed
- for more than 7 days unless directed by a physician or healthcare provider;
Stop use and ask a physician:
- swelling, rash or fever develops
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- allergic reaction occurs
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose or allergic reaction, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by vitabox.com are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by vitabox.com for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Unit Count||1 Count|
|Number of Packs||1 Pack|
|Key Attributes||With Menthol|
|Key Attributes||With Benzocaine|
|Product Type||Toothache Relief Gel|