Maybelline's Full 'N Soft Mascara builds full, healthy-looking lashes without the brittle feel. The unique formula prevents loss of lashes with a Quick Dissolve System that allows easy mascara removal. The advanced thickening formula with Vitamin E helps to soften and nourish lashes without any clumps or globs. Let your eyes do all the talking with a lash look that speaks volumes.
Follow these expert tips:
- For maximum impact, begin by combing your lashes, then create the look of extra long lashes using an eyelash curler
- Carefully align the eyelash curler with your lashes and hold for five to ten seconds
- Hold the wand in one hand, and with the other, gently lift the eyelid back so you have full leverage to coat the lashes from root to tip
- Pull the wand out of the tube and wipe any excess product against the opening of the container - you can always add more later on
- Apply mascara at the base of your lashes and sweep up through the ends, wiggling the wand from side to side. This will coat the sides of the lashes too
Water, Beeswax, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, Ppg-17/Lpdi/Dmpa Copolymer, Carnuaba Wax, Pariffin, Nylon-12, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Palmatic Acid, Pvp, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Isoceteth-20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Simethicone, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl, Methacrylate Copolymer, Tocopheryl, Acetate, Bht, Lecithin, Isoprpyl Titanium Trisostearate, Butylparaben, Disodium Cocoampodiactate, 2-Oleamido, 3-Octadecanediol, Proplynparaben. (+/- May Contain: Ci 77492, Ci 77499, Ci 77491/Iron Oxides, Ci 77007/Ultramarines, Mica, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Ci 75470/Carmine, Ci 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, Ci 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, Ci 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide).
- Sweep the brush from root to tip of lashes
- Do not let mascara dry in between coats
- Easily remove mascara with Maybelline Expert Eyes 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover
Safety Warning: To safeguard purity, reserve this product for your personal use. Treat the applicator with the hygienic care you give your eyes. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle. Do not dilute with water, saliva, or any other substance. Cap tightly after use. If a change in odor or appearance occurs, discontinue use. Do not use this or any other cosmetic if your eye is injured, irritated, or infected. Consult a physician promptly.
- Always replace your mascara every 3 months. This is the most hygienic replenishment time for all eye makeup products. Plus, it ensures your mascara never gets too dry and clumpy
- Always let mascara set (but not dry!) between applications. Two coats of mascara should always be applied, but never more than that. Wait 10 seconds for formula to set before applying second coat so lashes won't clump
- Never apply before liner. Your fresh coats of mascara will smudge and clump together if you apply liner after mascara. Applying mascara before liner also prevents you from being able to get as close to the lash line as possible. Remember - liner first, then two coats of mascara!
The product descriptions and instructions provided by vitabox.com are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by vitabox.com for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Weight||0.28 fl oz|
|Unit Count||1 Count|
|Number of Packs||1 Pack|
|Key Attributes||Full volume|
|Key Attributes||No overload|
|Product Line||Full 'N Soft|