Icy to dull the pain. Hot to relax it away. Icy and Hot Therapy for Pain.
Menthol 7.6% - Topical Analgesic, Methyl Salicylate 29% - Topical Analgesic, Inactive: Paraffin, White Petrolatum (245-109).
Directions: Adults and children over 12 years: Apply generously to affected area. Massage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed into skin. Repeat as necessary, but no more than 4 times daily. Children 12 years and younger: ask a doctor.
- For external use only
- Allergy alert: if prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates, consult a doctor before use
- When using this product. Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin
- Stop use and ask a doctor if. Condition worsens. Redness is present. Irritation develops
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
The product descriptions and instructions provided by vitabox.com are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by vitabox.com for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Unit Count||1 Count|
|Number of Packs||1 Pack|
|Key Attributes||Extra Strength|
|Brand Name||Icy Hot|
|Product Line||Extra Strength|
|Product Type||Pain Relieving Balm|