Our feet play an important role when it comes to carrying our entire body weight. This could make them dry, patchy, and cracky. This why foot creams are usually made with heavier textures than ordinary body creams and lotions. It makes them impeccable for the rough skin on your feet.
Best Foot Lotions and Creams for Dry, Rough Feet
There are certain things you should seek when looking for the best foot lotions if you want to soothe cracks and calluses overnight and make your feet the softest they can be. Look out for creams with exfoliating ingredients like salicylic acid. Additionally, check for tested and confirmed hydrator like hyaluronic acid to soften the skin. Various foot lotions will be tagged as the best, but to ascertain if a foot lotion is, it will have some essential ingredients such as:
- Salicylic acid
- Petrolatum etc
A cream with intense foot healing property, designed to renew healthy skin, contains moisturizing, exfoliating, and softening agents. Replacing dry skin with moisture will remove dry skin and granting moisture a bottomless entrance.
What to Avoid
- Do not apply on infected or opened skin because it can cause severe irritation on the skin
- Do not get into eyes or ingest and keep away from children
- Do not overuse as this could lead to terrible symptoms like skin irritation, fast breathing, severe weakness, etc
How to Apply Foot Lotions and Creams
- Make sure your feet are clean and dry
- Apply lotion/cream on your feet
- Massage on your feet until it is completely absorbed
For better and faster results, cover your feet with a pair of cotton socks after application to seal in the moisture overnight. Use daily to protect your skin and secure optimum effects.