Facial creams are cosmetic products that are specially designed for the face to maintain hydration. Moisturizers are lotions that are lighter than creams and are easily absorbed by the skin. Facial creams and moisturizers but all function similarly in keeping the skin fresh, hydrated, soft.
Categories of Facial Creams and Moisturizers
There are various kinds of facial creams and moisturizers available in the following categories;
- BB, CC, and DD Creams: The BB cream is a form of makeup that's lighter than a foundation with skin hydrating properties for dry skin. It's in between a moisturizer and a cream but enhanced with brighteners and sunscreen for optimal skincare purposes. The CC cream is more enhanced than its BB counterpart in skincare properties and has more coverage than it. It is ideal for people with oily skin, and the CC stands for Color Correction, so it corrects skin issues like redness. DD stands for Daily Defense and was created after BB and CC creams. The DD Cream combines the properties of both BB and CC creams.
- Face Mist: This is a hydrating skincare product that is sprayed on the face to offer instant hydration for dry skin with extra ingredients like vitamins and essential oils. Face mist can also boost one's mood with fragrance while hydrating the skin.
- Facial Night Creams: As the name suggests, night creams are applied at night to the face, and while you sleep, they swing into action, offering the skin a better complexion and nourishment. The night creams can also freshen the skin with hydration.
- Facial Oils: These oils make the facial skin glow brilliantly, removes wrinkles, moisturizes dry skin, diminishes acne, and some even have anti-aging properties.
- Tinted Moisturizers: The lightest skin care products available designed to bring out the radiant features of the skin.
Benefits of Facial Cream and Moisturizers
- Skin Hydration: keep the skin hydrated and removes dryness, keeping it soft, smooth, and fresh. Hydrated skin will glow better, appear healthier and be more receptive to other skincare products.
- Protect the Facial Skin and Reduces Aging: The creams and moisturizers form a protective layer of moisture on the skin to protect the skin from the sun and other external factors that might be harmful. They also prevent the skin from against fast by making it glow and providing it with essential oils to keep it young.