Removing hair from the body can be very painful. The feelings of growing bumps and irritated skin, the time required for carefully looking for a single stray strand of hair, and that huge amount spent on various creme hair removal duo kits and other kinds of depilatories can be daunting. A wide range of hair depilatories out there may be effective and harmful to the skin. A good and healthy face and body hair depilatories will have the following ingredients for the safe removal of your hair.
Ingredients for face and body hair depilatories
Mineral oil provides relief for a wide range of conditions. It helps in providing safe lubrication while keeping off the skin. Some of these reliefs provided include removing hair constipation relief, cracked feet, and fighting dandruff on the skin. Others include treatment for dry skin, mild eczema, xerosis, and other related hair problem.
This acid is also used to break down the fibers of hair so that unwanted hairs can be removed when you wipe them from the skin's surface.
Glycerin makes one of the hair depilatories a humectant. It is a substance that helps the skin retain its moisture. Glycerin also helps boost hydration on the skin as well as relieving dryness on the skin. It will also rejuvenate the surface of the skin, being an emollient. Additionally, it effectively restricts the growth of stronger hair from the skin but will also condition and strengthen the grown ones to remain shiny.
Cetearyl alcohol, also known as emollient, is an effective ingredient for hairy depilatories for skin soothing and getting dry skin healed. Cetearyl alcohol is used for softening the skin and hair.
How to Apply Face and Body Hair Depilatories
- Carefully read the instructions attached
- Wash your hands thoroughly
- Apply it on a small hair patch
- Watch out to ensure there's no negative reaction of the skin
- Rinse affected areas with water if there's a need to remove the cream
- Wash and pat dry the area to be treated
- Wear glove to apply cream
- Reuse cream after some time
Amazing Benefits You Get From Depilatories
- It helps in the removal of hairband stubble
- There's the depreciation of hair growth
- Your skin is left beautiful for a longer time
- It helps in moisturizing and illuminating the skin
- Your skin becomes soft
- Depilatories are durable compared to shaving.
The Effects of Depilatories
- Face and Body Hair Depilatories can often irritate the skin
- Chemical burns can be suffered when you use
- The odor of depilatories for the face can sometimes be irritating
- Due to the nature of one's skin, depilatories can cause allergic reactions, as well as damages to the skin.
- Using face and body hair depilatories should not be used all the time
Maintaining smooth skin is sometimes be challenging financially and physically. But with Vitabox, you can get and maintain a smooth skin with easy-to-use and decent-priced depilatories.