Eucerin Daily Protection SPF 30 is dermatologist recommended and clinically proven for the safe and effective care of sensitive skin. Daily Protection SPF 30 Lotion combines intensive moisturization and broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection in a lightweight, fast-absorbing, non-greasy formula. Microfine Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide provide broad physical block against UV induced skin damage. Daily Protection SPF 30 provides 24-hour moisturization and is recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective UV sunscreen. Non-comedogenic, oil-free and fragrance-free.
- Formerly named as Everyday Protection Face Lotion
- Oil-free, non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
- Broad spectrum SPF 30 formula with UVA/UVB sunscreens; Great for sensitive skin
- Safe and effective; dermatologist-recommended
- Please read all label information on delivery; Formula moisturizes for 24 hours
- Purpose, Ensulizole 2.0% - Sunscreen, Octinoxate 7.5% - Sunscreen, Octisalate 4.5% - Sunscreen, Titanium Dioxide 2.38% - Sunscreen, Zinc Oxide 4.85% - Sunscreen.
- Water, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, P/Hexadecene Copolymer, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Alumina, Simethicone, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydantoin.
- For sunscreen use: apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 A.M.-2 P.M. Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes
- Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by vitabox.com are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by vitabox.com for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Weight||4 fl oz|
|Unit Count||1 Count|
|Number of Packs||1 Pack|
|Sun Protection||SPF 30|
|Key Attributes||Non-greasy Formula|
|Key Attributes||Dermatologist Recommended|
|Product Line||Daily Protection|
|Product Type||Face Lotion|