Dry mouth is a condition that causes the amount of saliva in your mouth to be greatly reduced. Avoiding dry mouth is important because saliva serves many important roles in oral health. Saliva helps in lubrication, fights against tooth decay, and serves as a solvent that helps you to taste.
If you feel like you have a perpetually dry mouth, you're not alone. This condition occurs in up to 10% of the population, and can happen to anyone depending on diet and lifestyle. If you're part of this percentage, know that it has remedies that can help you feel better.
About Dry Mouth Relief Products
A minty swish with a good dry mouth mouthwash can go a long way in aiding your treatment. Look out for extra ingredients like fluoride which fights tooth decay as an added bonus. You can choose to opt for dry mouth relief products that can come in the form of lozenges, sprays, chews, and mouthwashes.
These products often come in tasy flavors like mint, chocolate and fruits which make daily use more enjoyable. People who are always on the go will appreciate the dry mouth products that are well packaged in portable travel sizes that won't take up much space. There are effective dry mouth treatment products that not only soothe your dry mouth but also moisturize strengthen, and freshen your breath! We call them a complete package.
Choosing the Best Dry Mouth Products
The best dry mouth products have some vital ingredients which are xylitol, arginine, fluoride, calcium carbonate, and bicarbonate. You should consider factors like how easy it is to use, flavor, and personal effectiveness.
Using Dry Mouth Products
- Lozenges should be left in the mouth to dissolve slowly as many times as needed in a day.
- Moisturizing sprays are meant to be sprayed in the mouth, particularly on the surfaces of the tongue for a few seconds every day.
- The powdery dry mouth treatment products should be mixed and stirred with water. This liquid should then be swished in the mouth thoroughly and spit out. Repeat as many times as needed or as recommended.
- For soft chews, make sure you brush your teeth and floss first. Chew the product deliberately to cover all sides of your teeth.
Effects of Using Dry Mouth Relief Products
- Oral moisturizer
- Enamel Protection
- Relieve dry mouth associated symptoms
- Stimulate saliva production
Your safety is of utmost importance, and that is why only the best dry mouth products are approved by FDA. You shouldn't struggle because of a dry mouth when all it takes is one purchase. Choose any of the ones in our store today and fight that discomfort!