Helps defend against occasional: constipation, diarrhea, gas and bloating. It helps replenish good bacteria when diet & travel upset your natural balance. To help support a healthy colon, one of the most important parts of your digestive system. To help support immune health. Contains a proprietary blend of 3 types of good bacteria: lactobacillus gasseri KS-13, bifidobacterium bifidum G9-1, bifidobacterium longum MM-2. When should you take probiotics? Everyday to support overall digestive health. When traveling. Can be taken with laxative products. Take one capsule daily. No refrigeration necessary. This product does not contain gluten.
- Phillips‚Äô Colon Health Probiotic Capsules provide 4-in-1 Symptom Defense against four occasional digestive issues: gas, bloating, constipation, and diarrhea
- Diet, stress and travel can upset your usual digestive balance. Phillips‚Äô probiotic capsules help replenish the balance of good bacteria in the colon
- Contains 3 types of specially selected probiotics: Lactobacillus Gasseri KS-13, Bifidobacterium Bifidum G9-1, and Bifidobacterium longum MM-2
- This product ships as one 60-count box
- Free of GMOs, gluten, dairy, and soy.
Proprietary Blend: 1.75 Billion Cfus (Lactobacillus Gasseri Ks-13, Bifidobacterium Bifidum G9-1 And Bifidobacterium Longum Mm-2). Potato Starch, Gelatin, Silicon Dioxide.
Adults: Take one capsule daily with a meal.
Defends against occasional constipation, diarrhea, gas and bloating.
Safety Warning: If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if cap drop ring or printed inner seal is broken or missing.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.