Supports heart health and energy production. As an antioxidant, it helps fight cell-damaging free radicals in the body. In addition, statin medication can reduce CoQ-10 levels in the body. CoQ-10 can replenish what statin medications may deplete. Clinically studied ingredient for heart health. Rapid release liquid softgel. Non-GMO. No artificial flavor or sweetener, preservatives, sugar, starch, milk, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, fish. Sodium free.
- Supports heart health and energy production: Q-sorb coenzyme Q-10 supports heart health and energy production. As an antioxidant, it helps fight cell-damaging free radicals in the body. In addition, statin medications can reduce Co Q-10 levels in the body. Co Q-10 can replenish what statin medications may deplete.
- Helps convert food into energy: it helps convert food into energy. And supports a healthy heart and cardiovascular system. It also helps replenish what statin medications can decrease and helps support normal range blood pressure.
- Clinically Studied Ingredient
- No artificial flavor or sweetener
- Nature's Bounty Co Q-10 200 mg
- 80 Softgels
- Clinically studied ingredients for Heart health
- Rapid release soft gels
- No artificial flavor or Sweetener
Other Ingredients: Rice Bran Oil, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin. Contains Less than 2% of: Soy Lecithin, Titanium Dioxide Color.
Coenzyme Q-10 is not intended to serve as a replacement for statin therapy, nor should you discontinue taking an prescribed medications while supplementing with CoQ-10.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.