Designed for Ultra Stimulation. America's No. 1 condom. Trusted for over 80 years. Helps reduce the risk of pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases. If used properly, latex condoms will help to reduce the risk of transmission of HIV infection (AIDS) and many other sexually transmitted diseases. Triple tested Trojan quality.Trojan Brand Latex Condoms, when used properly, may help reduce the risk of catching or spreading many sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) such as syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia infections, genital herpes and AIDS; however, they cannot eliminate the risk. Failure to do so may result in the loss of the benefits of the condom. During intimate contact, lesions and various body fluids can transmit STDs. Therefore, a new condom should be applied each and every time before any such contact occurs. Made in USA.
- Deeper Ribs - Designed to increase stimulation
- Made from Premium Quality Latex - To help reduce the risk
- Silky-Smooth Lubricant - For comfort and sensitivity
- Special Reservior End - For extra saftey
- Each condom is individually tested to help ensure reliability
- Ultra-ribbed condoms designed to increase stimulation
- Made from premium quality latex; equipped with a special reservoir end to reduce risk
- Silky-smooth lubricant for comfort and sensitivity; transparent look to add to the sensory experience
- Each condom electronically tested to help ensure reliability
Safety Warning: Any use of Trojan Brand Latex Condoms for other than vaginal intercourse can increase the potential of damage to the condom.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.