Clorox Disinfecting Wipes can take on bigger and tougher messes with the new and improved thicker wipe with two times the cleaning power compared to a wet paper towel. They are 40% thicker than previous wipes for better durability and better particulate pickup with the same Clorox disinfecting power. Clean grease, soap scum and dirt and kill 99.9% of germs that can live on surfaces for up to 48 hours. Each wipe can kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria including Human Coronavirus, Influenza A2 Virus, Staph, E. coli, MRSA, Salmonella, Strep and Kleb. Remove more than 99% of allergens like dander, dust mite and pollen with the ease of a wipe. These wipes are safe for use on a variety of hard and nonporous surfaces including finished hardwood, sealed granite and stainless steel. Clorox Disinfecting Wipes has the power to clean and disinfect anywhere dirt and germs may be lurking.
- Disinfecting wipes: Clean and disinfect with a powerful antibacterial wipe killing 99.9% of bacteria and viruses and remove common allergens around your home
- All purpose wipe: The canister allows you to keep the cleaning wipes easily accessible where and when you need to clean up a mess
- Multi-surface cleaner: Germs and messes occur on more than kitchen counters and bathroom surfaces - conveniently tackle any tough surface including finished wood, sealed granite and stainless steel
- Disposable wipes: This 75 count canister of disposable, antibacterial wipes features a Crisp Lemon scent (do not flush wipes)
- No bleach: Disinfect and deodorize with the fresh smell of Clorox disinfecting wipes for a bleach-free, all-in-one cleaning alternative. Safely wipe down toys, remotes, or clean up car spills with these sanitizing wipes.
Active Ingredients: N-Alkyl (C14, 60%; C16, 30%; C12, 5%; C18, 5%) Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride.0.184% N-Alkyl (C12, 68%; C14, 32%) Dimethyl Ethylbenzyl Ammonium Chloride.0.184%
Other Ingredients: 99.632%
Contains No Phosphorus.
- To disinfect, wipe surface. Surface should remain visibly wet for 4 minutes. Let dry
- To clean, wipe surface. Let dry
- To sanitize, wipe surface. Surface should remain visibly wet for 30 seconds. Let dry
- For highly soiled surfaces, clean excess dirt first
- For surfaces that come in contact with food, a potable water rinse is required
- Not for use on dishes, glassware or eating utensils
- Not recommended for use on unpainted wood, unfinished, unsealed, unpainted, waxed, oiled or worn surfaces.
Clean, disinfect and deodorize your kitchen, bathroom, car, grocery cart or your workplace with this bleach free formula.
Safety Warning: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Do not use or store near heat or open flame.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.