Get naturally smooth with our New Nair Naturally Smooth Cucumber Melon Lotion in as little as 3 minutes. Our lotion delivers a thick, rich formula that removes hair while leaving your skin Nair Naturally Smooth. Add in a fresh cucumber fragrance and you have the perfect solution for smooth natural legs that last days longer than shaving. Dermatologist Tested.
Water, Mineral Oil, Potassium Thioglycolate, Calcium Hydroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Ceteareth-20, Lanolin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance, Chromium Hydroxide Green.
To apply lotion:
- Squeeze lotion into palm of hand
- Smooth on a thick, even layer to cover hair. Do not rub in
- Wash your hands immediately after application
- Leave the lotion on for 3 minutes. Then check a small area for hair removal
- Total hair removal depends on hair thickness. If the hair does not come off after 3 minutes, leave the lotion on for a few minutes longer
- Do not exceed 10 minutes of total application time
- To remove lotion and hair
- Gently wipe off the lotion and hair with a damp washcloth. Do not rub
- Once all hair has been removed, rinse skin thoroughly with lukewarm water in the shower
- Pat dry
- Keep bottle tightly closed between uses
Safety Warning: Irritation or allergic reaction may occur with some people, even after prior use without adverse effect. Therefore, test before each use by applying product to a small part of the area where hair is to be removed. Follow directions and wait 24 hours. If skin appears normal, proceed with full application. Do not use on irritated, sunburned, inflamed, or broken skin. Keep away from eyes. Should product touch the eyes, wash thoroughly with lukewarm water. If irritation occurs, consult your physician. Do not use on face, around eyes, in nose, in ears, or on breast nipples, perianal, or vaginal/genital areas. Keep out of reach of children.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.