Get Ready to Bare More and Wear Less! A hair removal lotion formula in a fresh fragrance, infused with softening baby oil. Fast, smooth hair removal that lasts days longer than shaving! Beautify your skin. #1 Hair Removal Brand for legs, arms, underarms, and bikini area.
Water, mineral oil, potassium thioglycolate, calcium hydroxide, cetearyl alcohol, sodium hydroxide, ceteareth-20, lanolin, fragrance and iron oxides.
To apply lotion:
- Squeeze lotion into palm of hand
- Smooth on a thick, even layer to cover hair. Do not rub in
- Wash your hands immediately after application
- Leave the lotion on for 3 minutes. Then check a small area for hair removal
- Total hair removal depends on hair thickness. If the hair does not come off after 3 minutes, leave the lotion on for a few minutes longer
- Do not exceed 10 minutes of total application time
- To remove lotion and hair
- Gently wipe off the lotion and hair with a damp washcloth. Do not rub
- Once all hair has been removed, rinse skin thoroughly with lukewarm water in the shower
- Pat dry
- Keep bottle tightly closed between uses
Safety warning: Always follow the directions for use. Irritation or allergic reaction may occur with some people, even after prior use without adverse effect. Therefore, test before each use by applying product to a small part of the area where hair is to be removed. Follow directions and wait 24 hours. If skin appears normal, proceed with full application. Do not use on irritated, sunburned, inflamed, or broken skin. If irritation occurs during use, remove the product and rinse area with cold water.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.