When you have heartburn, acid indigestion, or pressure and bloating commonly referred to as gas, look to Rolaids for relief. Rolaids Advanced Antacid Plus Anti-Gas Chewable Tablets go to work instantly to relieve your heartburn symptoms and boating commonly referred to as gas. Rolaids chewable antacid tablets come in Assorted Berry flavor. Chew 2-4 tablets as your symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor. Do not take more than 7 tablets in 24 hours. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last more than 2 weeks. Keep this Rolaids multi-symptom antacid relief at home, in your car or in your purse to have heartburn relief on hand wherever you go.
- CONTAINS: Three (3) 10-count rolls of Rolaids Advanced Antacid Plus Anti-Gas Chewable Tablets, Assorted Berry
- KICKS ACID & MORE: Rolaids Advanced Antacid offers multi-symptom relief
- GOES TO WORK INSTANTLY: Chewable antacid tablets start working immediately to help relieve heartburn, acid indigestion, pressure and bloating commonly referred to as gas
- CONVENIENT: Chew 2-4 tablets as symptoms occur or as directed by a doctor; do not take more than 7 tablets in 24 hours; do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
- ASSORTED BERRY FLAVOR: This heartburn relief tablet comes in an assorted berry flavor
Active Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate USP (1000 mg), Magnesium Hydroxide (200 mg), Simethicone USP (40 mg). Purpose: Antacid, Antacid, Antigas. Inactive Ingredients: Blue 1 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Dextrose, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Red 40 Lake, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Sucrose (333-032)
General directions: Chew 2-3 chews as symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are now taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs. When using this product do not take more than 7 tablets in a 24-hour period, do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks.. Keep out of reach of children.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.