Your dog is part of your family, which is why we've gone back to basics and developed a treat that's long-lasting and delicious. Oinkies are hand rolled from 100% real pig skin. And because they're rawhide free, Oinkies are highly digestible and satisfy your furry friend's innate instinct to chew. Twice baked and naturally smoked to achieve a savory flavor dogs go crazy for, the sound of the resealable bag will cause instant nose twitches and a bit of drool! Treat your senior or small canine companions to a chew you can feel good about feeding. Tender Treats boast a chewy texture which allows senior dogs with sensitive teeth, and smaller dogs with little mouths to enjoy a delicious, mouthwatering treat. What's not to love?!
- Perfect for senior and small dogs; provides fun and tender chewing entertainment with the irresistible flavor of chicken your dog will crave
- Includes 18 tender chews wrapped with 100% real chicken breast meat to boost the flavor factor
- Contains no rawhide and is highly digestible
- Chewy texture is great for senior dogs with sensitive teeth and smaller dogs with little mouths
- Check out all our varieties of Oinkies to twist up your pup's treat stash
Feed as a treat. This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.