Fixodent Scope Flavor denture adhesive gives you the best of both worlds: fresh breath and a strong denture hold. The Precision Tip Nozzle allows you to apply thin lines of denture cream right where you want it with less ooze, while Scope ingredients kill germs that cause bad breath. Its seal is better at helping keep food out from between your dentures and your gums so you can eat all your favorite foods with confidence. From denture adhesives to denture cleansers, Fixodent gives you denture care confidence. If you're one of the 33 million people of all ages and walks of life who have dentures, Fixodent can help you to face each day with confidence.
- Combines the freshness of Scope with Fixodent's all day hold
- Control Tip applicator applies denture cream where you want it with less ooze
- Its powerful seal helps keep food out from between your dentures and gums
- #1 dentist recommended denture adhesive brand
Calcium/Zinc Pvm/Ma, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Cellulose Gum, Silica, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 27 Lake.
- Clean and dry dentures thoroughly before applying
- Apply Fixodent Control Plus Scope Flavor in a continuous line along the perimeter of both dentures and two lines in the centre of the upper denture
- Rinse mouth before inserting dentures
- Press denture firmly into place and hold briefly
Great for full and partial dentures.
Safety Warning: Do not use more than directed. Contains zinc. Excessive and prolonged zinc intake is reported to be associated with serious health problems. Consult a doctor if using other products containing zinc.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.