Retractable ballpoint pens went from recycled plastic bottles to a writing utensil that delivers smear-proof, ballpoint ink for smooth, effortless writing. Tip retracts to protect purse, bags and briefcases when not in use. Design also features a comfortable, latex-free rubber grip; transparent barrel for visible ink supply; top plunger and handy plastic clip to attach to notebooks, pockets and more. B2P Ballpoint Pens are made from a high percentage of post-consumer recycled plastic bottles and is refillable with G2 refills.
- Go green with B2P: pilot's B2P retractable ball point pens are made from recycled bottles! They have a comfortable grip & are compatible with dr. Grip ink refills, so you can sketch, journal, take notes or write a report - all while protecting the planet
- It's easy being green: B2P ball point pens are available in blue, black, red, green and purple smear-resistant ball point inks. So, you can go green no matter which color you chose to write with, whether you're at school, at home or in the office
- Obsessed with office supplies? Help write the next chapter for a cleaner planet with pilot's B2P with G2 gel ink & ball point pens, the world's first family of pens made from recycled water bottles. They even have a unique water bottle-inspired design!
- Eco-friendly alternative: want to make your everyday essentials a little more eco-chic? Try B2P gel roller pens, which are made from recycled water bottles & feature pilot's long-lasting, vibrant G2 gel ink, for smooth, effortless writing
- World's first pens made from recycled bottles
- Comfortable latex-free rubber grip
- Smear-resistant ball point ink
- Smooth, effortless writing
- Comfortable, latex-free rubber grip.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.