Hydrate and revitalize stressed, tired-looking eyes with Neutrogena Rapid Firming Peptide Multi-Action Eye Cream. This anti-aging eye cream from a dermatologist-recommended brand instantly hydrates to smooth skin and visibly improves brightness, puffiness, and firmness. In 4 weeks, 91% of subjects saw brighter-looking skin and more even skin tone, while 88% saw the reduced look of undereye puffiness and fine lines.* The hydrating and brightening eye cream is a multi-action formula with a proven peptide blend known to target dark circles while reducing puffiness and moisturizing the delicate eye area. Allergy-, dermatologist-, and ophthalmologist-tested and safe for contact lens wearers, the gentle and lightweight under eye treatment is mineral oil- and fragrance-free. For best results, apply the peptide eye cream around the eye area and gently massage it into the skin twice a day. *Percentage of subjects noticed an improvement Hydrate and revitalize stressed, tired-looking eyes with Neutrogena Rapid Firming Peptide Multi-Action Eye Cream
- 0.5-fluid ounces of Neutrogena Rapid Firming Peptide Multi-Action Depuffing and Brightening Eye Cream to hydrate and revitalize stressed, tired-looking eyes for a more rested, youthful appearance
- Both gentle and lightweight, this daily eye firming cream hydrates to smooth skin, helping smooth the look of fine lines while brightening, depuffing, and firming the look of the eye area
- Allergy-, ophthalmologist-, and dermatologist-tested, the multi-action formula contains a proven peptide blend known to target dark undereye circles while also reducing puffy look. The vitamin and peptide cream is safe for contact lens wearers
- After 4 weeks, 91% of subjects using this moisturizing cream saw brighter-looking skin and more even skin tone*; 88% saw reduced look of under-eye puffiness and reduced appearance of fine lines* (*percentage of subjects noticing an improvement)
- Free of fragrances and mineral oil, this peptide eye cream from a dermatologist-recommended brand makes a great addition to a regular skincare routine or regimen. For best results, apply around the eye area and gently massage into the skin twice daily
Ingredients Aqua/Water/Eau, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Gluconolactone, Propylene Glycol Hydroxystearate, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Arginine, Lactobionic Acid, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Ethylhexylglycerin, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Panthenol, BHT, Chrysin, Nylon-12, Retinyl Palmitate, PEG-75 Stearate, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Bisulfite, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Yellow 5 (CI 19140)
Apply around the eye area and gently massage into skin twice daily
WarningsCaution: Avoid contact with eyes - if contact occurs, rinse well with water. In case of irritation, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical assistance.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.