- 14-count bottle of Zyrtec 24 Hour Allergy Tablets for powerful relief of your worst indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms, including runny nose, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, and itchy nose and throat
- These prescription-strength allergy relief tablets work fast and stay strong by providing all-day allergy relief that starts working hard at hour one and works twice as hard when taken again the next day
- This powerful antihistamine contains 10 mg of cetirizine hydrochloride in each anti-allergy tablet and effectively treats indoor allergies caused by dust, mold, and pet dander, as well as outdoor allergies caused by tree pollen, weeds, and grasses
- Get effective allergy relief caused by hay fever and other upper respiratory allergies from the #1 allergist-recommended brand among over the counter oral antihistamines
- Suitable for those 6 years of age and older, this anti-allergy medicine provides powerful, effective relief for a full 24 hours in just a single dose
Cetirizine HCl 10 mg. Colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide.
Adults and children 6 years and over: One 10 mg tablet once daily; do not take more than one 10 mg tablet in 24 hours. A 5 mg product may be appropriate for less severe symptoms. Adults 65 years and over: Ask a doctor. Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor. Consumers with liver or kidney disease: Ask a doctor.
Safety Warning: Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients, or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine. Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
When using this product:
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs.
Seek medical help right away:
- If pregnant or breast-feeding
- If breast-feeding: Not recommended
- If pregnant
Ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.