Pain Reliever: Temporarily Relieves Minor Aches And Pains Due To Minor Pain Of Arthritis, Muscular Aches, Backache, Menstrual Cramps, Headache, Toothache And The Common Cold; Also Temporarily Reduces Fever.
For Adults And Children 12 Years And Older: Children Under 12 Years: Ask A Doctor.
Naproxen Sodium: A Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug (Nsaid) Used As A Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer.
Strength To Last 12 Hours: Pain Reliever And Fever Reduction For Up To 12 Hours.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT: The active ingredient in GoodSense Naproxen Sodium Tablets, 220 mg is Naproxen Sodium; Compare to Aleve Caplets active ingredient
- STRENGTH TO LAST 12 HOURS: Pain reliever and fever reduction for up to 12 hours
- PAIN RELIEVER: Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to minor pain of arthritis, muscular aches, backache, menstrual cramps, headache, toothache and the common cold; Also temporarily reduces fever
- NAPROXEN SODIUM: A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) used as a pain reliever/fever reducer
- FOR ADULTS AND CHILDREN 12 YEARS AND OLDER: Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
ACTIVE INGREDIENT IN EACH CAPLET: Naproxen sodium 220 mg (naproxen 200 mg) (NSAID) nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug. INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: FD&C blue no. 2 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, talc, titanium dioxide
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.