Constipation generally occurs if you have three or fewer bowel movements each week, and your stools are hard, dry, and difficult to pass. In this situation, Fleet Enema can provide help and relief. Fleet Enema is a saline laxative. Saline laxatives work by drawing water into the colon which helps produce a bowel movement. This provides a soft stool mass and increased bowel action. A bowel movement should be stimulated in 1 to 5 minutes, without pain or spasm. Fleet Enema is also ideal for bowel cleansing before undergoing a rectal examination.
- 2 complete, ready-to-use enemas in disposable squeeze bottles
- Pre-lubricated Comfortip for ease of insertion
- 1-way safety valve controls flow and prevents reflux
- Please read all label information upon delivery
- Inserted rectally to treat at the site of the problem
- Works by drawing water into the stool to promote a bowel movement.
- Latex free
- 25% more lubrication, Gentle Glide flexible Tip designed for maximum comfort
- Easy squeeze disposable enema - just insert, squeeze, remove, and discard.
Monobasic Sodium Phosphate, Dibasic Sodium Phosphate.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.