For relief of occasional constipation. Seconds to use. Convenient applicator delivers doctor-recommended glycerin with no mess. Hyperosmotic means draw water into the stool to soften it. Won't upset digestive system. Usually produces a bowel movement within 1 hour. Lubricated for easy insertion. Anatomically correct tip. Collar limits over-insertion. Easy-to-squeeze bulb.
- Constipation relief in minutes (generally produces a bowel movement in 15-60 minutes)
- Insert rectally to treat at the site of the problem; will not upset the digestive system
- Works by drawing water into the stool to promote a bowel movement
- No-mess lubricated Gentle Glide Tip
- Easy to use- just insert, squeeze, remove, and discard
- Gentle, fast-acting way to relieve occasional constipation
- Unique applicator delivers doctor-recommended glycerin with no mess.
Glycerin (5.4 g). Inactive Ingredient: Edetate Disodium, Purified Water.
- Adults and children 6 years and over: 1 suppository or as directed by a doctor
- Children 2 to under 6 years: Use Fleet Babylax
- Children under 2 years: Consult a doctor.
- Left side position: Lie on left side with right knee bent and arms resting comfortably
- Knee-chest position: Kneel, then lower head and chest forward until left side of face is resting on surface with left arm folded comfortably.
For relief of occasional constipation.
Safety Warning: For rectal use only. May cause rectal discomfort or burning sensation. Ask a doctor before using any laxative if you have abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting; a sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks; already used a laxative for more than 1 week; if constipation continues after one week of use, contact your doctor.Stop using this product and consult a doctor if you have rectal bleeding; no bowel movement within 1 hour of using this product.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.