- Dermatologist and allergy tested liquid formula features micro-powders created to control shine and blur pores
- Fit Me Matte and Poreless Liquid Foundation leaves your skin with a lightweight natural seamless matte finish that is never flat or cakey
- Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation provides a medium coverage for a natural finish that can last all day
- Fit Me Matte and Poreless Liquid Foundation is available in 40 super-saturated shades ranging from Classic Ivory to Creamy Beige and Porcelain
- Oil-free ultra-lightweight mattifying liquid formula controls shine and is ideal for normal to oily skin
Aqua / Water / Eau Cyclohexasiloxane Nylon-12 Isododecane Alcohol Denat. Cyclopentasiloxane Peg-10 Dimethicone Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone Peg-20 Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate Disteardimonium Hectorite Phenoxyethanol Magnesium Sulfate Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer Titanium Dioxide Methylparaben Acrylates Copolymer Tocopherol Butylparaben Aluminum Hydroxide Alumina Silica Glycerin [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides ] D166390/3.
Simply apply foundation onto skin and blend with fingertips, foundation brush, or makeup sponge.
Safety Warning: Flammable until dry. Do not use near fire, flame, or heat.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.