Show off what nature gave you while defining your curls with a soft, flake-free hold. Maui Moisture Curl Quench + Coconut Oil Ultra-Hold Gel is a vegan, silicone-free blend crafted with 100% aloe vera, coconut oil, papaya extract and plumeria extract to keep frizz at bay and coils hydrated and crunch-free.
- Quench and define your curls with Maui Moisture Curl Quench + Coconut Oil Ultra-Hold Gel
- Keep natural curls in place while adding moisture, shine and definition
- This rich blend holds strong all day long without the crunchy texture of other hair gels
- Vegan formula quenches tight curls to make them look and feel hydrated and healthy
- A blend of coconut oil, papaya extract and plumeria extract give curls a natural, flake-free hold
- Free of parabens, silicones, sulfated surfactants, synthetic dye, mineral oil and gluten
- Just rake it through your hair and go, or use with a diffuser to mix up your look
- Use with Maui Moisture Curl Quench + Coconut Oil Shampoo and Conditioner to enhance natural curls
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Carbomer, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Plumeria Alba Flower Extract, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum)
Just rake it through your hair and go, or use with a diffuser to mix up your look
Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse immediately. Keep away from children. For best results use in conjunction with other Maui Moisture hair products.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.