Baked-on grease and stubborn grime are no match for the scrubbing power of Scotch-Brite Heavy-Duty Scrub Sponge. The #1 scrub sponge in America this sponge is proven to scour away your toughest messes 50% faster than other sponges. Featuring two-in-one cleaning action, the scour pad scrubs the grime away, while the sponge absorbs and wipes messes clean. Ideal for indoor and outdoor use, this sponge combats everything from scrambled eggs to grungy grills. Cleanup in a snap after a dinner party, or get your garage in tip-top shape with the superb cleaning power of Scotch-Brite Heavy-Duty Scrub Sponge.
- 50% of scrubbing fibers made from agave plant
- Sponge outlasts 30 rolls of paper towels
- Sponges made from 100% plant-based fibers
- Scrubs 50% faster than Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Non-Scratch Scrub Sponge
- Heavy-duty scouring pad cuts through messes for quicker cleanup
- Scouring pad on one side and absorbent sponge on the other for multiple uses
- Durable materials stand up to stuck-on grime
- Lasts 50% longer than the leading value-brand heavy-duty scrub sponge.
100% plant-based fibers.
Sanitize in the dishwasher or by boiling.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.