Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner takes the basic formula of our All Purpose Cleaner and adds a special Vegetable Protein Extract, a fresh way getting rid of kitchen messes and bathroom odors. Combines garden-fresh scent with plant-derived ingredients and essential oils. Great on all non-porous surfaces such as finished wood and tile floors, countertops, walls, porcelain, bathroom fixtures, sealed natural and synthetic stone, and more.
- Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner, Geranium, 16 fl oz:
- Free of animal-derived ingredients and not tested on animals
- Biodegradable cleaner has a concentrated cleaning formula that is hard-working
- Made with essential oils and plant-derived ingredients
- Takes the basic formula and adds a special vegetable protein extract, which provides a fresh way getting rid of kitchen messes and bathroom odors
- Leaves behind a garden-fresh scent
- Ideal for use on all non-porous surfaces such as finished wood and tile floors, counter tops, walls, porcelain, bathroom fixtures, sealed natural and synthetic stone and more
Water, Decyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium Sulfate, PEG-5 Cocoate, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzisothiazolinone
Uses: Safe to use on most stone surfaces, provided the stone surface has been sealed. We do not recommend using this product on unsealed natural stone.
Spray cleaner on all non-porous surfaces like finished wood and tile floors, countertops, walls, porcelain, bathroom fixtures, sealed stone and granite. Simply wipe away.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.